1 (284) 494 2801
Aug 2004–July 2007, Temple University, Philadelphia PA
· Bachelors of Science in Biochemistry.
· Major academic courses highlights: Biochemistry I and II; Biochemistry Research techniques; Molecular Biology; Techniques of Chemical Measurements.
· Cell Structure and Functions; Genetics; Physics I and II; Calculus I, II and III; Virology; Organic Chemistry I and II; Physical Chemistry and Physical Biochemistry.
Aug 2000–May 2003, H. L. Stoutt Community College, Tortola (British Virgin Islands)
· Associates Degree in Natural Science.
Sept 1995–June 2000, Tortola, British Virgin Islands High
· High school diploma.
Dec 2003–Feb 2004, DHL, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Data entry assistant
· Entering the daily details of incoming and outgoing packages into the system database.
Mar 2004–July 2004 and June 2005- August 2005, Nanny Cay Marina, The Chandlery,
Tortola, British Virgin Islands, Sales clerk
· Sell products, assist in the packaging and balance the end of the day reports.
June 2006—Aug 2006, Internal Audit Unit, Tortola British Virgin Islands
Internal Audit Unit Assistant
· Entering data into the server and checking previous records for errors.
· 2000-2003, Full Government Scholarship to attend the H.L .Stoutt Community College.
COMPETENCIES & INTERESTS
· Proficient in Microsoft Excell, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint.
· NMR, GC, Electrophoresis (SDS PAGE), Atomic Absorption/Emission.
Playing Basketball, tutoring (in chemistry and mathematics) and Writing Prose’s.