• Receive payment by hard currency. cheque. recognition cards. verifiers. or automatic debits. • Receive payment by hard currency. cheque. recognition cards. verifiers. or automatic debits. • Issue grosss. refunds. credits. or alteration due to clients. • Count money in hard currency shortss at the beginning of displacements to guarantee that sums are right and that there is equal alteration. • Count money in hard currency shortss at the beginning of displacements to guarantee that sums are right and that there is equal alteration. • Greet clients come ining constitutions.
• Maintain clean and orderly check-out procedure countries.
• Resolve client ailments.
• Answer customers’ inquiries. and supply information on processs or policies. Rahmat & A ; Maleeha Chaudary Greatfalls VA United States
Child Care December 2009 – June 2010
• Support children’s emotional and societal development. promoting apprehension of others and positive self-concepts. • Sanitize plaything and drama equipment.
• Discipline kids and recommend or originate other steps to command behavior. such as caring for ain vesture and picking up playthings and books. • Identify marks of emotional or developmental jobs in kids and convey them to parents’ or guardians’ attending. • Observe and proctor children’s drama activities.
• Keep records on single kids. including day-to-day observations and information about activities. repasts served. and medicines administered. • Instruct kids in wellness and personal wonts. such as feeding. resting. and lavatory wonts. • Organize and take part in recreational activities. such as games. Mcdonalds Woodbridge VA United States
Crew July 2010 – March 2011
Birmingham Green Manassas VA United States
Dietary Aide August 2010 – February 2011
Emeritus Senior Living Woodbridge VA United States
CNA January 2010 – Present
• Maintain records of patient attention. status. advancement. or jobs to describe and discourse observations with supervisor or instance director. • Provide patients with aid traveling in and out of beds. baths. wheelchairs or cars. and with dressing and training. • Provide patients and households with emotional support and direction in countries such as caring for babies. fixing healthy repasts. populating independently. or accommodating to disablement or unwellness. • Change bed linens. wash and Fe patients’ wash. and clean patients’ quarters. • Entertain. converse with. or read aloud to patients to maintain them mentally healthy and watchful. Westminister @ Lake Ridge Woodbridge VA United States
CNA March 2011 – Present
• Answer patients’ call signals.
• Turn and repositing bedridden patients. entirely or with aid. to forestall pressure sores. • Observe patients’ conditions. measurement and entering nutrient and liquid consumption and end product and critical marks. and study alterations to professional staff. • Feed patients who are unable to feed themselves.
• Provide patients with aid walking. exerting. and traveling in and out of bed. • Provide patient attention by providing and emptying bed pans. using dressings and oversing exercising modus operandis. • Transport patients to intervention units. utilizing a wheelchair or stretcher. • Clean suites and alteration linens.
Annie Walsh Memorial School Freetown Sierra Leone
Completed coursework towards High School Diploma/GCE
Milton Margai College of Education & A ; Technology Freetown Sierra Leone Completed coursework towards Diploma In Business Studies
Care Plus Nursing & A ; Training Services Woodbridge VA United States Completed coursework towards Certified Nurse Aide ( CNA )
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel for fiscal mold and analysis
• QuickBooks power user with 3+ old ages of experience
• Skilled in Microsoft Office ( Word. Excel. PowerPoint )
• Highly fast typist ( WPM: 60 )
• Experienced in Electronic Business Banking Services ( ebb )